Saturday, January 28, 2006

Zodiac: The Tale Begins.

A few days ago I was having a random conversation with Z about the Chinese Zodiac (of all things), and there was one point where I mentioned the Tiger, to which he responded, almost in disbelief:

Z: 生肖里面有老虎咩?(There's a tiger in the Zodiac?)

Me: ..............

X X X

So I spent a good 15 minutes teaching him how to memorise the order of the 12 animals before we left KFC. And the last time I checked (a few hours ago), he was still able to remember it very well. I call this one, effective teaching ;)

BUT do the rest of you know your 12 animals?!!?? Not that I really care la, but let me know through my 2nd blogpoll please! I am just sooooo bored, haha ^_^ Plus it's CNY tomorrow :p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home