Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's a beautiful world out there.

"Perhaps Love" is a movie that will make you spend time asking questions on why, what, when, and how, during the film itself and when the credits roll. But once you walk out of the cinema, you gradually understand the story the director wants to tell.

A powerful, moving film that touched the deepest corner of my heart.

And Kaneshiro Takeshi was... need I say more?

The songs were less than satisfactory though. I went into the theatre already not expecting much, but they turned out worse! o_O The best song in the movie, was ironically a song by Qi Qin that was written ages ago, and not for the movie itself...

On another note, I'm soon heading to Batam for a wedding dinner tonight, and I have no idea what the bride or groom look like. This is where I reconnect with my Indonesian roots (yes I do have Indo blood in me, just that little bit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home