Everything but the girl.
I have come to realise, that if it weren't for the three Fs (go figure) in my life, I wouldn't be arsed to fly back to SG for the holidays.
As it is, I'm getting on a plane to SG in approximately 41 hours, but if you ask me, I will tell you from the bottom of my heart that I don't feel like going home just yet... although I've already prolonged my stay in Melbourne quite a bit.
Because now it's right smack in the middle of summer, it's warm and sunny and cold sometimes, but generally speaking, life is still good. So good that I wouldn't mind spending a few more days here to sit back and chill, and devote more time to myself (and certain friends). The days of having the entire house to myself will come to an end once I leave, which also contributes to this reluctance...
And most importantly, once I leave Melbourne for the year 2005, I know I'll have to bid a couple of friends goodbye, those who have graduated and are returning home to work...
I'm actually quite sad.
Or maybe it's just the cruel reality of being an international student in a foreign country, that I haven't come to terms with.
This love has taken its toll on me
She's said goodbye too many times before.
Maroon 5 - This Love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home