Friday, January 27, 2006

Ah, this thing called youth.

Okay, so I stumbled upon some pics of the new (almost) 17-year-old 'interest' through random blog browsing. The person who uploaded these pics is 25 (and MALE), and I actually found great comfort in that fact, for obvious reasons...



Joshua Ang: 17 years of age, and always plays baaaad baaaad boys ;)



I actually went to watch "I Not Stupid Too", with AQ. I guess I was really bored last Saturday but hey it was money well spent!

I attribute this new interest entirely to that whole rebellious, broody, bad-boy image that is so, so, appealing.

I am not a paedophile. I repeat, I am NOT a paedophile.

I'm done with the moys (note: half man half boy = moy) and masculine men above 30 (Richard Gere, Brad Pitt and the like).

2006 is the year for brooding BOYS with a streak of rebellion!!!!! Muahahahahahaha.

And roped me in so
Mesmerizing and so
Hypnotizing I am
Captivated, I am.

Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home