My life is brilliant.
Note: The 'stop' button is there for those of you who hate/are sick of this song :p
I mark the start of the new year with the one song that I've listened to a million times in the previous year - at home, on trams, between classes, on trains, strolling on the streets of Melbourne, at Starbucks... and most of all, after you left and were nowhere to be found.
With nothing more that I can do, I put away all details of you - from moments of cloud-floating exhilaration, to nail-biting anxiety, to heartbreak, to relief, to resignation... all into my 2005 archives, where you will always remain a fond memory I can look back upon many years later. Because Fate has decided that things were not meant to be, that I wasn't even going to have one proper conversation with you before it was too late.
BUT...
You're beautiful, it's true (and to me you will always be).
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don't know what to do
'Cos I'll never be with you.
James Blunt - You're Beautiful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home