Love is just a game.
I got this in the mail on Tuesday.
I asked for it to be mailed to me, so although it wasn't a surprise-surprise, it felt very nice to receive mail from home nonetheless. It always feels nice, anyway.
I've been waiting more than a year for this CD! What a pretty cover.
And thank you :>
X X X
I'm moving out from my current place next month. Very very reluctant and unhappy to do so, but I hope I don't move too far... because the lake behind my apartment is where I obtain my regular dosage of peace, comfort and solace.
Hungry swans.
Sunset with lone swan, one year later. Doraemon this one is for you :)
Evening sky, in shades of blue and purple.
I hate you Blob for screwing me up this way, but I guess... if it weren't for you I wouldn't have gotten this awesome place in the first place.
So thank you for that.
X X X
I'd like to get you on a slow boat to China
All to myself, alone
Get you and keep you in my arms evermore
Leave all your lovers weeping on a faraway shore.
Salena Jones - On A Slow Boat To China.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home