It's just another day without you.
For the first time in years, I'm choosing to forget about today - what today used to mean to me, and to you. Because I don't wish to know what you are doing at this very moment, don't wish to know what your plans for the day are, don't wish to know what present(s) you are receiving this year.
Also because I know that there is now someone else to remember today, give you a thoughtful present, and perhaps buy you dinner, or drive you to the beach and sit beside you on the steps in front of ZARA... in my place.
The 16th of July (for this year at least) shall be remembered as nothing else other than the day "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" is officially released worldwide.
But Happy Birthday, anyway.
X X X
生日快乐, 我对自己说
蜡烛点了, 寂寞亮了
生日快乐, 泪也溶了
我要谢谢你给的
你拿走的一切。
温岚 - 祝我生日快乐

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home