Unfinished work.
Thank you juiny pa toony for the very kind comment, though I don't know who you are... yet. Well, leave me an email address and we'll take it from there alright? :) Thanks for supporting my blog, I really appreciate that.
Now it's back to business. Again, I have a 1500-word essay due in approximately 36 hours... (does a word count) okay, 264 at the moment. Sigh. It's going to be a long and dreary morning.
In your opinion why are women and girls still the poorest of the poor given the concerted effort to include them in development policy and projects since the 1970s? How do you envision these issues being solved, or at least improved upon, in the future? (1500 words)
The woe of a third world development studies major.
Really don't have alot of time to waste, shall keep this entry short. Will write in on Friday when I am done.
And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star.
Fievel Goes West OST - Somewhere Out There.
PS: Flying home in approximately 3 weeks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home