Sunday, May 16, 2004

The Myth of Troy.

Man. I just watched one of the greatest films ever made. Last evening I walked into the really, really packed theatre with the usual suspects (we were in the FIRST row, try beating that -_-), convinced that I am not going to be blown away by "another 2 hr 40 min long boring epic".

I came out with this overwhelming sense of satisfaction that I don't usually get after seeing a movie.

Shan't divulge too much detail here though. 90% of the world population hasn't caught it yet, I'm sure ;p In a nutshell, Brad was simply to die for (Jen, you don't deserve him, sorry!), and though I wouldn't call Eric Bana good-looking or suave (recall the HULK), he was just purrrfect for the role of Prince Hector. No questions asked. And, Helen the Queen of Sparta was just ... so so so beautiful, it hurts. *dies with stab in the heart*

So proud to know that Eric Bana is from Melbourne :> He has been successfully redeemed from "HULK" (it was such a bad flick -_-) by TROY, as of last night. Woohoo.

TROY remains one of Lynn's most-loved films for life.

And Nat, time to let me read your Illiad ;p

Wish you well, I cannot stay
You deserve an award for the role that you played
No more masquerade, you're one lonely star.

Madonna - Take a Bow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home