Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Resent, Resentful, Resentment.

Resent: If you resent someone or something, you feel bitter and angry about them.

Resentful: If you are resentful, you feel resentment.

Resentment: Resentment is bitterness and anger that someone feels about something.


Now that's where you are wrong, my dear Collins Cobuild English Dictionary for Advanced Learners. I never knew the true meaning of this word until today. Trust me, you will never know it until you feel it yourself. Feel the word with capital letter R eating away at every fibre inside you.

Empty, wasted, and drained. Sick of all this shit.

I need a rich husband and an understanding mother-in-law.
I need a rich husband and an understanding mother-in-law.
I need a rich husband and an understanding mother-in-law.
I need a rich husband and an understanding mother-in-law.


I cannot emphasize this enough, because I have absolutely none of the 2 at the moment.

Whoever said that money can't buy you happiness?

Hah.

I pour the drinks and crush the flowers
What have I done to deserve this?

Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To Deserve This?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home