Friday, April 16, 2004

I have tried my best and I have no regrets.

It's that time of the year again. The finals - although not for me... yet.

This may seem a little too late, but anyway Lynn would like to wish all her friends in NUS and NTU who're mugging and slogging away for exams - GOOD LUCK. Apparently Huey finished yesterday (!!!!), and it would be another 3 months plus before she needs to step into NUS again. Darn. To the rest of you who have to wait till next week - hang in there! I'm sure the thought of having 3 months to slack (work, play, have fun, whatever!) is a good enough motivation! I wish I could be in your position, get over and done with exams and whizz back to Singapore next week.

Yeah I wish.

2 major essays due at the end of the month.

You know sometimes I wish like crazy we had holidays at the same time. The duration's pretty much the same, but my long summer hols are at the end of the year and that really sucks. Especially when your friends in Singapore have theirs from April - July. So when everyone back home is partying away, here I am slogging my ass off to get assignments and exams done. Then at the beginning of January when everyone goes back to school and starts getting busy, I am stuck at home waiting for things to do. It got to the point when I had to crash some GEK 1005 lecture in February because I was too bored at home and wanted to... uh, "get a sense of NUS life".

Xavier Wong (name has been changed to protect his identity), I am waiting for you to get your ass here in July!!! Screw SMU lah! ;p

X X X

It's Friday, and the Easter break has somewhat ended. It's that point in time when you start wailing, "Where the hell did my Easter break go to???!!!" Oral test next Wednesday. History essay due Friday. Criminology essay due the following Friday. And I'm sure you guys will know (and understand why), the crim essay will be left untouched until I hand in my history one on the 23rd, leaving me less than 7 days to research and write. Groan. I hope I will be fine though, considering I used to churn out 2000-word essays (in 1st year, that is ;p) the night before the essay is due.

But sometimes I have to allow instances for running out of luck.

X X X

My NS friends out there waiting for ORD-loh! (I hate using Singlish in my blog but ORD and "loh" just have to go together) - Have great fun clearing your leave, but don't forget to keep yourself in shape during the break. When you get to uni, it's time to exercise some charm on the younger girls.

Ha ha ha. Very funny.

Dead hungry, and I want to watch Kill Bill Vol 2. which opens here next week. But then again, I don't dare to -_-

I can't forget the night I met you
That's all I'm dreaming of
And now you call it madness
But I call it love.

Diana Krall - You call it madness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home