Searching for the American Idol.
In a span of just 10 minutes, I received 2 sms msgs from Z back home:
"I really hope the stupid black one goes tonight."
A few minutes later...
"He should just **** off and practise acting cute in front of the mirror."
A few minutes later...
Your favourite boy left. He can't make it la ... so don't be sad. The stupid black one will be leaving next week."
X X X
Haha. Thinking of the way George Huff does his blinking eye "VOTE FOR ME" trick cracks me up. It's kinda true that he can sing well, but his facial expressions are waaaaaay off. If you don't get what I'm talking about, check him out whenever he goes on-camera (the blinking eyes) and the famous up-and-down squats he does while singing. Hilarious.
X X X
I feel liberated. Chionged through my gender history essay until about 5 am on Wednesday morning (12 hours before it was due, hurrah! Lynn has made a breakthrough!), handed it in 12 hours later, then met Piggy and Nat for dinner at Chinese Noodle House *yawn* Then we went for cake + long long looooonngggg chat at Crown Cafe!!! (mm, regretting now? ;p) Talked about growing old, getting our own cars in future, having kids (errm...) and CPF and stuff (harrrr????). Okay, let's not go there... -_-
Crim essay due 5 May. Totally slacking AGAIN.
You've got that look of love
It's on your face.
Diana Krall - The Look of Love.
Oh man oh man. I, the jazz lover, cannot wait to watch American Idol's Big Band night!!!! I was hoping John Stevens would last longer so he could do a good number. Oh well.
X X X
I am currently playing Eva Cassidy's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on repeat. Angela are you reading this?!?! ;p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home