The time of your life ... once more.
So we weren't quite able to catch Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights after all. It's a really, really long story -_- The first time I blogged about wanting to catch Havana Nights was when they had it on the Village Cinema website as "Coming Soon" ... which was a couple of weeks ago. As the supposed release date drew nearer, Nat informed us that the ad was taken off the website. Suddenly. Without any reason or apology -_- So we were like, WHAT??!!??!!??!!! (Okay, maybe over-reacting a bit here, but we have been waiting for it for AGES, I swear)
Decided to call up Village Cinemas to ask why on earth weren't they showing Havana Nights anymore. Girl on the other end told me that although the ad has been taken off the site, it actually still did open, but is only showing at 1 place ... *fingers crossed* ... "Jam Factory". Wow Hoo. Heaved a huge sigh of relief, because Jam Factory is just 10 minutes from Piggy's "sty" ^_^ Imagine if it were in Geelong?!
Therefore the movie was pushed to the following Thursday, the 13th of May. But when Piggy tried calling Jam Factory that very morning, wanting to ask for movie timings, she was told that they aren't showing it AT ALL ... which once again proves that Australians are super inefficient when it comes to such things, really -_-
To think we were so looking forward to it. It was such a roller coaster ride between disappointment, then happiness, then disappointment again. Oh well.
The only thing we can do now to salvage our pathetic state is... yes, DOWNLOAD. Piggy was done with hers awhile ago, so now I am receiving it from her over ICQ. Rawwrrr. Hope I get to watch soon, amidst that huge pile of work I have to get done this weekend. Boo boo hoo.
X X X
I had such a long day. Class started at 10, did lotsa stuff in between and only managed to get home at about 5. Was so dead tired that I didn't wanna go out again, but I already promised Blob I'd go out for dinner and grocery shopping with him so ...
Now, I am really really tired. Been sleeping for 5 hours every day since Monday -_-
I have driving at 1pm later. Wish me luck for parking -_-
X X X
I've had the time of my life
No, I've never felt this way before.
Dirty Dancing OST - Time of My Life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home