Saturday, February 03, 2007

(There is) no greater love.

I do not understand or speak a word of Thai, but I am one who believes that music transcends language barriers, and I have a dear friend to thank for introducing Clash and taking me to their gig in Melbourne three years ago. They are the best, and also my favourite, Thai rock band (though I cannot say the same for this very strange album cover from their latest CD o_O).

I took some time (and money - ouch!!!) off to watch them perform live at HRC on Wednesday night. Left the venue feeling robbed of my time and money (they not only started damn late but only performed for what seemed like 30-40 minutes), BUT their stage presence was awesome and even though I didn't know what they were singing/saying, I had a really good time with only my camera and a Carlsberg for company. It was not my first time watching a performance alone... but a mini ROCK gig in a language I do not comprehend?!!

I amaze myself sometimes...

Ok, back to Youtube :p

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger pat said...

omg, did you wear your rock chick shirt?? =p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home