Between the moon and New York city.
I would have loved to splurge on your present and take you out to a nice dinner this year, just like I did in '03 and '04, but the truth is I am so sick and tired of feeling like the only person in our friendship that I refuse to do anything this time. Call this a childish mind game, but if you won't even take the slightest initiative in checking whether I was still alive or not, then why should I care?
So yeah, you can go ahead and assume whatever.
Happy birthday, KQ.
X X X
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same.
Keane - Everybody's Changing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home