I lurve you Freddie!
World Cup matches for the day are over, and it's 0720 in the morning... but I'm wide awake because...
1) I had a can of Red Bull before dinner and I'm still not sleepy o_O
2) I promised HJ to give him a wake-up call for his exam so I must not sleep ^_^
3) (and I think this is the main reason for being so hyper at this hour) England and Sweden both won their matches in the nick of time, which equated to Piggy and I finally winning a significant amount of money back from our pathetic 'deficit'... after a change in betting strategy, that is. And thank goodness the strategy session at the teahouse made it all worthwhile :> My GAWD. The final match between Sweden and Paraguay was literally heart-stopping, because we put the most money on that. Good thing it all came back to us finally, albeit with CK model Freddie Ljungberg (raaarrr, our hero!) scoring only in the 89th (!!!) minute. Huff puff. There's something about joining forces with a friend to bet on soccer that is so intriguing and it makes you want more more more!!!
But it is time to take a one-day break. Our poor hearts need a rest from all that irregular beating and cold, hard shocks everytime a goal is scored or missed ;p
X X X
Second touch of the palm last evening! Umm... didn't feel that unfamiliar this time round :>
When you were just a stranger
And I was at your feet
I didn't feel the danger
But now I feel the heat.
George Michael - One More Try.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home