Third day into the finals. So far so good, I should say?well at least for Lit, EAP and HOI. Pity I can't say the same for E&D. Was wrecking my brains and going "huh??" at practically every question. And it's not so bad if your friends were having the same reaction. The thing is, they weren't.
NOW you get the picture.
Rose is probably gonna puke marking my goddam paper.
I'm like so stressed now. M&C isn't one elective I'd like to place much hopes on. Also because I have yet to start. And psyc? Don't even talk about it.
The world today seems a lot darker than it usually is.
Tell me something I don't know. It's still a vicious cycle all these years.
Just woke up from a 3-hour slumber. Yesterday was the first time in my entire life I've gone without sleep for more than 24 hours. Why? Because I had a double paper today. Talk about being stressed out. With HOI and E&D on today's agenda, there's absolutely NO way I can get any sleep. It just kills me the way WORK is hindering my studies all the time. The E&D report, which I spent SO much time on, only returned to me with 7.75% out of a total 10. The McEssay. God knows what I'm gonna get for that one. If it screws, I'll get ready to pack my bags and screw my uni life.
Never been so stressed for a long time already. I think, even more stressed out than when I sat for the A's a year ago. Maybe because of the fact that my whole future is sitting in front of me now? it's just this week my entire future depends on - you make it, or you break it. Hard.
It doesn't seem so bad when you just write it out on a bloggy. But when you start thinking about it, yes? it's scary.
There isn't always a third chance in life.
And for my case?No, I don't think so.
I'm speechless and I don't know where to start.
Elton John - The Way You Look Tonight
NB: This bloggy was written on Monday 27th Jan, but only managed to get it on today.
Oh right. Happy birthday Huey.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home