Thursday, December 19, 2002

3 sleeps more to arriving home on the 22nd. yay. been waiting for a darn long time to go home again... (hey that pathetic one week break in sept wasn't enough yanno!!!) BUT! Lo and behold... we've got TONS of work to do. talk about a merry christmas. coming to think of it, you can say it's the most miserable christmas ever in my whole life. i mean, who the heck studies for exams during christmas? or prepares for 12 minute oral presentations? or slog thru an E&D report on rainforests?! what about writing a 1500-word M&C essay on the marketing strategies of Mac's?! sheesh. we're so gonna die, i tell you. exams are in the last week of january. SIGH. great start to a new year isn't it? so glad it's going to be the first time - and the last, i hope.

caught "Die Another Day" last friday with the gang. pretty boring, i must say (Sorry Piggy. hehe).
"I'll have a vodka martini - shaken, not stirred."

the next one on my list would probably be "2 weeks notice"... though I think it's gonna be quite dumb... oh well... but i haven't watched a romantic comedy in a long long time =)

4:29 am.... time to sleep.
No. Maybe not.

So if I love you a little more than I should
Please forgive me.



Bryan Adams - Please forgive me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home