Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lips of an angel.

I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fuck about you

And you talk about how you're feeling
But I don't believe it's true anymore
Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry
So this is goodbye.

Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder.

All this hate inside me... man, you really have no idea...

3 Comments:

At 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you okay? (probably not..)

 
At 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...dun really know how i can help. But here's a beeeeeeeg HUGZ from me. *^_^* and a few pats on the back.

 
At 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya. What's with all the hate? If you want to talk about it, I'm here to listen. :)
Btw, I love that song, but I never, ever, EVER, take notice of any lyrics as I'm listening. Usually, it just ruins the mood. Plus, you can laugh when someone eventually corrects you. :D
Darren

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home