Thursday, May 31, 2007

You have my attention.



Call And Answer by the Barenaked Ladies. A song from nine years ago, a song that never caught my attention until yesterday. With such deep, powerful lyrics and an exquisite interpretation by a band I never really knew or listened to.

Thank you my dear friend Sponk, thank you thank you thank you :)

X X X

By the way, I had such great plans to stay up late and write the conclusion for my thesis last night... not without a can of Red Bull to help out of course.

But guess what?

I fell asleep BEFORE I could even get to my refrigerator.

........ such is life.

You think I only think about you
When we're both in the same room
I'm only here to witness
The remains of love exhumed
You think we're here to play the game
Of who loves more than whom.

Barenaked Ladies - Call And Answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home