Monday, December 22, 2008

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.

Things are running rather slowly at work these days, with my boss in Malaysia (hurrah!) and most of my "colleagues" on leave or just... simply not coming in to work (yes, at my place it is possible). Level 6 is quieter than usual, which adversely affects my mood to work efficiently. :p

So, instead of packing my bags to leave, I decide to blog at 6.06pm on a Monday evening. o_O

Just a random thought before I leave the office:

I am, for the umpteenth time, contemplating lasik surgery... all thanks to the Pig, my very rare speccie-buddy, who left me behind and went ahead with getting a new pair of eyes (boooooo). But I have been wearing glasses for the past 17 years and I've completely grown into the whole '4-eyes look', despite its many disadvantages and inconveniences. I think I might actually be depressed without my beloved speccies!!!!!!! My mother says I could just wear fake glasses as an accessory, but will I really?!?! o_O

Ok, off to dinner. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home